Monday, October 12, 2015

Zeus

This is going to be about the Greek and Roman gods. First I'm going to start with the Greek gods.


I'll be posting every Monday and maybe less on some weeks and more on some weeks.


 First Zeus the Greek god of the sky. He rules over Aeolis who rules over the four wind gods Boreas Lotus and the other two wind gods. Zeus also has many minions including harpies, kind wind spirits, and many more. He's the king of the gods. He also has a Roman aspect I'll tell you in the future. People worship him because they fear he will wreak havoc on them if they don't worship him. He "fathered" Athena but that's a story for another time.
 His weapon the master bolt is a powerful weapon. It was made from Cyclopes forges in the bottom of the sea. Which his brother Poseidon controls. I'll even show you a picture of Zeus holding  the master bolt.
Image result for statues of Zeus holding the master bolt

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool. I like it. After those two you should do why they worshiped those gods.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you did a good job over all but you could use some work on your punctuation. :)

    ReplyDelete